• Remedy training or minimum 5 years of the hands-on experience with Remedy development and enhancing the out-of-the-box and custom-build modules.
• Experience with full life cycle development and maintenance Remedy 7.5 applications.
• Hands-on experience and good technical and functional knowledge Configuration Management, CMDB.
• Knowledge of Remedy Migrator.
• Experience with HTML, ASP, Java, knowledge of PL/SQL. Oracle RDBMS, Linux, shell scripting a plus.
• Experience in troubleshooting, acquiring and applying patches, upgrading Remedy.
• Proven experience in all phases of the software development cycle.
• Proactive, can-do attitude with excellent analytic skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Hours vary but must be willing and able to work any shift (day, evening, night) also must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
• May be required to travel for varying lengths of time.
• Will be required to attend technical training classes.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of attendance.
• # of Years Required: Minimum 7 years hands-on Remedy development experience.
• Total work experience - 10 years
• ITIL certification is a plus
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field.